Jalfrezi is the most simple and delicious recipe, even you can have it without chapati and it is healthy too, you can eat it anytime. It originated from Bengal and is popular in the Indian subcontinent. Jalfrezi recipes appeared in India when there was British rule. Chicken/fish leftover frying in onions and chilies and then this give birth of JalFrezi
Time changes then many chefs change the recipe of jalfrezi as per their taste and preferences. Some chefs made it without chicken/fish and some additions.
So let’s don’t waste our time and come to the point, learn the recipe of Jalfrezi please follow the step one-by-one and in the end, you’ll have an extremely healthy and delightful dish made by you yaaahoooo…..
And also you check the youtube video of the full making, link provided in the last of this article.
Serving: 3-4 people
2 tbsp mustard oil
½ tsp cumin seeds
2 medium, onion, chopped
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 medium tomato, chopped
splash of water
1 cup carrot, cut into jardiniere
1 cup potato, cut into jardiniere
1 cup capsicum, cut into jardiniere
½ cup peas
salt to taste
2 tsp red chili powder
1½ tsp turmeric powder
1½ tsp coriander powder
1 tomato, big cubes
1 onion, small slices
200 gm paneer
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
● In a kadhai add mustard oil, add cumin seeds, onion, ginger- garlic paste and cook it properly.
● Now add tomato in it and cook further until tomatoes are soft, add some water and
continue cooking it.
● Add potato and carrot, keep a lid and cook it until half has done / for 6-7 minutes.
● Now add capsicum and peas, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ketch-up . and cook for 3-4 minutes.
● Then add onion slices and cubed tomatoes
● Now add paneer and toss it to mix properly with veggies.
● Finish it with coriander leaves.
● serve with chapati or rice.
Making youtube video link: https://youtu.be/bEP9gFxIykg
Hope you like the dish and share your thoughts on below youtube video and also new unique dish will be coming soon which is too easy to make at your home so please subscribe the youtube channel for coming video notifications.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOmcdYls1g_AxRVECZZIFw
Author: Harsh Khowal